1) Last Saturday I went for my run. I ran 1.25 miles, walked 0.2 mile, ran 0.35 mile, walked 0.2 mile, ran 1.1 miles. I ran for more than 1 mile at a time! I ran a total of 2.7 miles out of the total 3.1 miles! I had beat my previous 1 mile straight and it felt great!
Now I want to push to 1.5 miles straight. I'm really hoping that the weather will shape up for me so that I can do that today. I guess if it doesn't I will try to squeeze it in tomorrow. I really need to get my run in this weekend!
2) Monday I moved up to Level 3 of Jillian's 30 Day Shred. It was tough and made me feel sore the next day, but it felt pretty great to push myself harder.
3) Then on Tuesday I got in 2 workouts! I did about 40 minutes on the Eliptical and then an hour long Zumba class.
4) When I did the 30 Day Shred again on Wednesday, it seemed slightly easier than on Monday ;) Then Thursday I made it to Zumba class again.
5) I got in a total of 6 workouts this week!
6) I think I stayed under my calorie budget on Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.
7) I know for certain that I met my water intake on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday!
When it comes to food and water, I am still struggling :( I know that I am eating healthier and drinking more water, but don't always keep track of it. I know that I do better when I track my food, but I just forget to log it all day long.The worse part is that I know that I can not out exercise my diet! I need to track my food and water!
It is very important to pay attention to your Non Scale Victories (NSV)! Whether the scale is being your friend this week or not, what things have you accomplished?